Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kickstarter Campaign for Pig-Faced Orcs

Kickstarter Link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/138453512/fractured-dimensions-orc-warriors


I just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to launch a Kickstarter Campaign to see if I could speed up the release of the Pig-Faced Orcs.  This isn't just to get the first four sets into production but also to see if I can get some of the following sets into sculpted and into production faster than otherwise I would be able to.

So what is in it for you?  Well first of all I am offering a multitude of different backer levels that allow you to buy the sets of your choice at between 25% and 30% of the final release price.  When released each set will be $15.99 and I am starting them off at $12.00 (with free shipping for those of you in the United States).  I felt pretty bad about not being able to offer these normally at $12.00 like I originally hoped but I want to give you all the opportunity to get these at a reduced price.

Right now I am on track for these to be released early to mid October.  Thanks for all the support you guys have already given me, it really means a lot to me!

*** If you don't like orcs I do have two reward levels that allow you to get store credit for supporting this campaign.  The first gives you $25.00 in store credit for a $20.00 pledge while the other gives you $40.00 in store credit for a $30.00 pledge ***

No comments:

Post a Comment